Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cupcake Stamp Camp

Recently I went to a evening of stamping, punching, coloring, embossing and gluing of these adorable cards. My friend Angela who hosted and taught all of us some new tricks called this good time... Cupcake Camp. I loved it, and you can clearly see why she named it so. The next time she does one, and you live in the Las Vegas area, give me a ring and I will invite you to be my guest. There is always laughter, music, talking, yummy homemade food and of course the beautiful cards. If you want to visit Angela's blog you can...http://livelovelaugh-angela.blogspot.com/
This card was fun for me because of the coloring, I don't do much coloring when I make cards so anytime that I get to do so I have a good time.


I am so glad I made this card because the next week I was going to Utah for my Grandpas 85th birthday and I had a card for him. (most of my other birthday cards were more feminine).

I love the dry embossing. Cant talk myself into a machine just yet, but I do like the effect it has on paper.


This was cool smudgy ink technique that we learned, the sun was done in the negative. I am going to have to try this one out at my house.

The letterpress was AWESOME!!! I love the look it gave to the card.


there was one more project that we made, but I gave it away the next day to my roommates for valentines day. I forgot to get a picture first so I am stealing my friend Tiffany's pic she posted. Thanks Tiffany! You can find her awesome cards on her blog http://argylecats.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. I so miss scrapbooking and card making. We moved Korbin into the extra room and that's where all my stuff is, so of course I can't use it because when I could scrapbook, he's in there napping. I love all the cards you made, they are super cute! I'll have to look up some of these techniques you learned, I'm so out of date with the cool techniques.

    ReplyDelete