Friday, February 18, 2011

Powder Puff

I had so much fun at the Powder Puff game and assembly today. For those of you who dont know what that is, its the one game a year where the guys are the cheerleaders and the girls are the football players. Its fun, crazy and a good time by all. I am exhausted though. We have been working for days on all the shirts and tutu's for our Junior class boys. It all came together in the end and that is all I could have asked for. The Junior kids who participated were awesome.

Carrying all the tutu's


All the Dancers & Players


Miss Yoder (Senior Class Advisor) & Miss Stout (Junior Class Advisor)

Junior Boys Dancing at Halftime

Two of the senior boys


Tired but finished with the assembly

J & Z modeling the Junior Class Shirt


The Junior portion of the stands



2 comments:

  1. How fun! I want to be in the Junior Class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a really great activity- I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete