Saturday, February 5, 2011

A relaxing saturday... I wish. So much to do.

sorry I have been so absent lately. The junior class student council is really eating up my time. Southern Zone for 13 hours last Saturday, 2 hours of Powderpuff practice every day this week, and our 2 meetings this week - one of which lasted 3 hours! Geez! I had no idea the Stuco was going to take so much of my time. I knew that prom was going to take a lot of time, but its all of the other stuff that is taking so much time. Fundraising! fundraising! fundraising! gosh! I cant stop thinking about how much money we need to raise and how we are going to do it and how much I need the help of my slightly lazy council members to help me and take some initiative. Hopefully this week I will get home at least once before dark and I will hopefully get more than 5 hours of sleep at least a few nights this week.
Today was nice though. I took the time to do laundry, get my eyebrows waxed, cleaned the kitchen, took out the trash, as well as getting most of a craft done. I would have been able to finish it, but I needed it to dry a little more before putting the finishing touches on the project.
Then my roommates and I, plus Skyler's friend Josh went to see the movie "Season of the Witch" It was interesting, but not at all what I expected it was going to be like. I do have to say that the accents were horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment