Thursday, September 6, 2012

Red Rock, Bellagio Garden & Ethel M's Adventure With Dad



In early January of 2012, my dad came to visit for a few days. One of the many adventures we had was driving up to Red Rock, just west of Las Vegas, to take a look around, look at the petroglyphs, and to see the beautiful bright red rock piled on top of the white sandstone.


I know that  my dad doesnt really like the parts of Las Vegas that most people like, but I knew that he would like the Musical Bellagio founatins and the Bellagio Gardens.  He really liked the unique fall display they had up.



The day of my dads flight we stopped by the Ethel M's chocolate factory and cactus garden. We had a free sample and then got a chocolate/carmel covered apple to share while we walked around the cactus garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment