Saturday, October 23, 2010

Corn Maze

The day started out with Yummy Mongolian BBQ. So yummy! I really need to find one of these places in Las Vegas. I love the story of why they cook the food on this super hot disk. Its because back when the Mongols roamed and conquered Asia the warriors would mix their food together and then cook the food in the hollow of their shield over the fire.


Amie!
Merika!
Brandi
After dinner we drove out to Washington, UT and made our way to the Staheli Family farms for their petting zoo, games, food, hay ride, pumpkin patch and of course the corn maze!

Petting a goat


Amie, Merika & Brandi
Roll in the hayyyyyy!


Corn-pose
Corn-apalooza
Corn-opoly
Corn-pone

The hay ride on the way back to the main farm area. I would just like to say we made it out alive thanks to Brandi.
Amie I am sorry I scared you and Brandi while we were in the maze.

3 comments:

  1. That Mongolian BBQ looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like one awesome girl's trip! I am so glad you had fun, but how could you not when traveling with Cuti and Miner?!?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Mongolian BBQ! I wish they had one here in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete