Sunday, October 10, 2010

Card Crafting Weekend

I went with Staci S. to St. George for a Stampin' Up event. We drove up from Vegas on Friday after school and we stayed at my aunts vacation house in St. George. Thanks again Aunt Janna! Staying there was so relaxing and the shower was the best!
On Saturday morning we got up early and drove to the Best Western - Abbey Inn for the Stampin' Up event. We met up with a bunch of Staci's friends and we got started! There were 18 cards to make over the course of a few hours. We learned new techniques and just had fun. They provided lunch and while we ate the ladies of Stampin' Up demonstrated a few new techniques and also told us about the Spring event. I totally want to go! The ladies had tons of ideas on display and I of course took pictures so that I can show all of you. Here are her display items.





I also took pictures of the cards/crafts we made.

























Afterwards Staci and I went shopping in a few of the craft stores they have in St.George and then met up with the rest of her friends for dinner at Mongolian BBQ. It was delicious. I had never been to a place like that before and I think they need one in Las Vegas; or at least I need to find it.




No comments:

Post a Comment