Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 26th Birthday!

The day after school started I turned 26. Horrible time to have a birthday. So I postponed the official birthday dinner at Cheesecake factory until the 18Th of September. But the night of my birthday my fabulous roommate Shanna R. took me out to dinner at the Mesa Grill at Caesar's Palace. Its Bobby Flays place and it was amazing! Most tender meat I have ever had, and it was so much fun. It was the first time I have ever been to a really nice Strip restaurant. Thanks Shanna!!


So then a few weeks later on the 18th I met up with a bunch of my friends and had such a blast at the Cheesecake Factory. I am so thankful for my friends!





Me, Shanna, & Stephie

Amie & Me

Staci & Hubby Matt
Stephie & Val
Skyler & Merika
Val & Amie
Me & Stephie

After dinner, Stephie, Amie, Val & I all went a played Bingo at the Santa Fe. Amie won 17$ Whoo!!




Stephie & Val

Me & Amie - Big Winner!


I was so close to winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment