Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday at work to Me!... And 18 others.

This was the email and the picture of the cake that was served to observe all the teachers/staff August birthdays.

"The birthday cake arrived. I would like to apologize to those who came down during first lunch, and the cake had not arrived. Apparently, they thought they had until noon to finish. Who knew lunch could occur at 10:54 a.m.? It also took longer than expected to list all 19 names.

Again, happy birthday to all the August babies."

While I was down getting my piece of cake I was told by the principal that me and a co-worker are the only adults in the whole school who have the same birthday. As interesting as that is, what I find funny is who the birthday twin is... Dave! The guy who I have been assigned to mentor/whip into shape! He is super flirty, I just laugh off his flirts.

I feel like my birthday is kind of rare, Dave is only the 3rd person I have ever known to share my birthday. The others are Tara D. From Lancaster, and the second to the youngest in the Busath clan from Elk Grove.
How strange is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment