Sunday, August 29, 2010

3rd Year of Teaching Starts Tomorrow!

Well, tomorrow begins the 2010-2011 school year. Its my third year! I cant believe that I am already to the 3rd year. Time sure has flown by. I feel like I just started teaching. Crazy!


My desk area- I painted the pillar. It used to be white.

I haven't felt nervous till just now when I began writing this!

I painted one of my classroom walls this past week with my friend Liz K. I will be sure to post pictures later. Lots of orange and black!
( This is not what I painted, it's just a star from the front of the school.)


This one is mine!


The week of course had to start out badly. We finally got our A/C in the house working, and the temps outside drop by about 20 degrees, gosh! Then the same day the A/C is fixed the garage door breaks. My car was fortunately out of the garage. Shanna's car was still parked in the garage so at 8pm her parents drove down from North Las Vegas to save her car. The door was so heavy that it took all four of us to get it up off the ground! Hopefully they can get that fixed tomorrow.

Well if I am going to get up and meet all those hoodlums I better get some sleep. Night!

2 comments: